Here we go!1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
12 Fun Facts About Me!
1. I am graduating college a year late - but I saw once graduating in four years is like leaving the bar at 11:30 so I have decided to look at this as a positive!
2. I'm from a small town & there isn't anything better than visits home & get-togethers with old friends in my opinion
3. I am OBSESSED with Gossip Girl. Actually, obsessed might be an understatement!
4. I am a total perfectionist. It can be so annoying.
5. I absolutely cannot wait to be an event planner, it's my dream job and I'm so excited it's going to happen.
6. My weakness is real Southern fraternity boys - bow ties and pastels, can't beat it.
7. I am a huge history buff as nerdy as that sounds. And I like the weirdest things from history too.
8. I got a miniature pinscher for my 16th birthday and named her Bella like Heidi did on The Hills. (I'm so cool.)
9. I really really love Eastbound & Down and the main character Kenny Powers, even though he is so vulgar most of the time. It's just such a funny show.
10. "Text Lingo" annoys me so bad. How hard is it to just type the extra few letters??
11. I am a die hard Carolina Tarheels fan and went to most of the home games with my daddy growing up.
12. I am insanely ADHD and cannot sit still or concentrate on anything long.
1. What is your favorite blog…or blogs? I've only recently started blogging, so I don't have a favorite yet! But all the blogs I've began to follow are wonderful!
2. What do you really look for in a friend? Someone who likes to just up and do something crazy from time to time. I love friends who you can count on to be up for an adventure!
3. What is your word of the year? Satisfaction. I really need to work on taking a moment to enjoy what I have and not constantly be on the go to achieve the next thing on my "to-do list" of life.
4. What is your favorite part of blogging? Getting my thoughts out! I love that one day I am going to be able to go back and read all all of this a few years from now.
5. What do you look for in a great blog? Good advice and I really like reading about people who lead a similar life to me! It's crazy how the same things I'm loving that week someone else in Kentucky or Florida is also loving.
6. Do you have a favorite quote or a life verse? "Have a little faith, and if that doesn't work - a lot of mimosas." - Blair Waldorf.
7. What is your favorite movie and why? SWEET HOME ALABAMA. I love how Melanie realizes that it may seem like it will be better in the long run to marry a successful, wealth politician but your heart always knows best.
8. Do you have a favorite or go-to outfit (casual, dressy, or otherwise)? When in doubt, I always go for a cute black top, jeans, my tortoise Michael Kors watch and fun earrings. That outfit will never fail you!
9. Who is your celebrity crush? Ahh definitely Ed Westwick (aka Chuck from Gossip Girl) -- can you tell I'm obsessed?
10. Who in your family inspires you and why? My daddy. He has been through so much in his life and he still manages to stay positive through it all and never lets me or my sisters see him down/upset. And in my 21 years I have never heard him use a swear word! He is such a good man.
11. What is your preferred pet? I love love love my mini pinscher. But I think my next dog, once I'm settled down, is going to be a lab or a retriever. I had a dog that size when I was younger (even though it was just a mutt) and she was the best dog growing up. I want my kids to have the same.
12. Are you a late-sleeper or an early-riser? I wish I was a late-sleeper but I'm definitely an early riser! I just can never sleep late!
1. What is your favorite TV show?
2. Small town or big city?
3. Why did you start to blog?
4. What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
5. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
6. Do you have a role model you look up to? and why?
7. What is your dream destination?
8. Favorite color?
9. Best experience in life so far?
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
11. Favorite food?
12. The one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
My Lucky Tags
Now I'm excited to see what all these ladies come up with! Thanks again to Allyson for tagging me! I love your blog & can't wait to see what you post in the future!